Construction on the new worship space for First Congregational was documented frequently by local newspapers:
From February 8, 1868 through October 1869, the congregation worshipped in Association Hall (then used by the Y.M.C.A.) which stood at the site of the Hampton Hotel.
Worship Service is held at 10:30am every Sunday and is followed by our Coffee Fellowship
405 Quail Street
Albany, New York 12208
Our Mission Partners
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter